Anti-Whale Policy
Rewards Lock
VONDER Finance applies Rewards Lock to protect all VONDERers from Whales' Manipulation. VONDERers can harvest 30% of their staking&farming rewards right away while the remaining 70% can be claimed after 30 days. To sum this up, 100% of the principal deposit tokens VONDERers initially stake&farm in our pool can be withdrawn to the users’ wallets anytime, only the rewards are locked.
Last modified 3mo ago
Copy link